Here's the reason...
Quality content is ... essential
- unique visuals that tell a story
- useful information, accompanied by great visuals
- helpful infographics
- funny/useful/scary videos
- unique visuals
And although it is not an unbreakable rule there is one common theme in each of these points.
- Give it a title
- Find a great quote
- Make an interesting comment
- Share an unusual fact
- use # and keywords so that people can search for your subject. Make them relevant if you want it to work.
Now put in a link to your website/facebook page/instagram account...where ever you want people to go to see more of your work/business etc
You now have the option of pinning a key Tweet to the top of your feed.
- Post your Tweet
- Click on the body of the text
- You will now only see this Tweet
- Top right click on 3 lined up dots
- Choose pin to your profile
And finally. If you don't share then why would anyone else share your stuff?
BE GENEROUS and RT (retweet) stuff that fits with your content strategy.